The TransEnterix team includes specialists in the areas of science, engineering, production, sales, marketing, finance, human resources, regulatory, administrative support and more. Our headquarters is located in the heart of the Research Triangle Region in North Carolina. If you enjoy the challenge that goes naturally with being part of a high growth company, then a career with TransEnterix may be just for you.
To learn more about and submit your candidacy for available career positions, visit our career site.Please include a cover letter, salary history and requirements along with a current resume to complete your candidacy submission for each position in which you are interested.
You will receive a reply to confirm the receipt of your application. Due to the volume of inquiries received, we regret that we cannot contact all applicants personally. Should we find that your skills and experience match our position needs, a TransEnterix representative will contact you to discuss the opportunity.
TransEnterix is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The foundation of a successful company is only as solid as the quality of its employee team. At TransEnterix, our success is based in great part on our ability to attract and retain the best, creative, talented, motivated and productive employees throughout our organization. We set high standards and our employees are rewarded with competitive total compensation programs as well as opportunities for career development.
- Market Competitive Compensation Program
- Long-Term Incentives through the TransEnterix Stock Option Plan
Health and Wellness:
- Medical Insurance for you and your family
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Dental and Vision Insurance for you and your family
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family
Financial Well Being:
- 401k Retirement plan
- Paid Sick Leave of up to 7 days per year based on hire date
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
Work Life Balance:
- Paid Vacation Accrual of up to 20 days per year based on length of service
- Paid Holidays of up to 11 days per year based on hire date
- Bereavement Leave
- Family Medical Leave
- Military Leave
- Jury Duty
- On-Campus Fitness Center